- Open “Settings”
- Scroll down and click “Safari”
- Scroll down and click “Camera” (Section “Settings for websites”)
You need to choose an option:
- “Ask” - you will be notified each time you need to use the camera on your browser.
- “Allow” - browser will have access to your camera without any restrictions.
- Open “Settings”
- Scroll down and click “Apps”
- Scroll down and click “Chrome”
- Scroll down and click “Permissions” (Section “App settings”)
- Turn on the button “Camera” by clicking (as shown on the screenshot below)
- Wear fitted clothing: tight jeans, a tank top or tight shirt, yoga pants, fitted blouse, snug clothing, etc.
- Make sure your pockets are empty. Take off all unnecessary items of clothing and accessories, such as hats, bracelets, and bags.
- Long hair should be tied up or pulled back.
- The pose should be natural with relaxed arms as shown in the photos (don’t squeeze your legs, put or hold your hands together, place hands in pockets, or stand stiff).
- The distance between your feet should be 4 to 6 inches (10 to 15 cm).
- The distance between you and the camera should be about 6 to 8 ft. (2 - 2.5m). The camera center placement should be at the waist level of the person.
- Make sure your photos are bright and clear—with the distinct contour of your body. Photos in the dark won’t work.
- Here are some troubleshooting steps if you are having issues logging into your UOY account:
- Resetting your password if you are still unsuccessful logging will send a password reset link to your email. If you don't receive this email, check your junk folder and spam settings and try resetting again if needed
If the above steps are not successful, please contact our Customer Experience team for further assistance at email@example.com. Please ensure you have your basic personal information available and access to your account email for security and verification.